ZEISS CLARUS 700
CLARUS 700 from ZEISS was designed as a comprehensive ultra-widefield retinal camera for eye care specialists to capture ultra-widefield images in true color, with unsurpassed image quality and a complete suite of modalities including fluorescein angiography.
The latest imaging from ZEISS exceeds the limits of insight into the retina – so you can see more, diagnose more and document early signs of disease without obstruction, all from one device.
Avedro cross linking system
Avedro's corneal collagen cross-linking platform along with two Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) photoenhancers for the treatment of progressive keratoconus. It has shown that this treatment may slow or stop the progression of keratoconus and corneal ectasia.
ZIEMER FEMTO LDV Z8
- The latest femtosecond laser from the Swiss company Ziemer was designed for use in cataract surgery and corneal laser surgery.
- It achieves great results using the lowest energy, very short pulses of high frequency, without damaging the surrounding tissue and causing mechanical stress, therefore reduces the risk of postoperative complications.
- The unique femtosecond technology experience from the field of corneal refractive surgery shows that lower energy pulses lead to reduced incidence of side effects, and it is possible to observe this phenomenon in cataract surgery.
- It is a guarantee of safety and precision in refractive surgery, and Femto-laser assisted cataract surgery (FLACS) and even faster recovery.
- Other advantages of Femto LDV Z8 include an integrated imaging system (Patented OCT system) and a TopView camera providing a visual check during the entire surgery.
- It is the only mobile femtolaser in the world that allows for comprehensive surgery of the cornea.
Schwind Amaris 750S
High performance in any discipline
Fast, strong, precise, and safe – in every situation, the SCHWIND AMARIS is a step ahead. It combines very high ablation speed with a turbo eye tracker actively compensating eye movements in all six dimensions. This ensures the perfect balance between extremely high speed on one day and accuracy on the other.
The perfect solution
The concept of maximum safety is completed through the integration of online pachymetry. During the surgical procedure, changes in corneal thickness are displayed in real time. Unique ergonomic advantages optimize your treatment process. The benefit for you: The best possible prerequisites for excellent results.
Maximum precision, minimum eye treatment time
Trusted speed: quick and reliable, the SCHWIND AMARIS has an impressive "true" repetition rate of 500 Hz. This incredibly high level of performance is achieved safely in combination with an unusually fast eye tracker.
The system uses the "Automatic Fluence Level Adjustment' method for optimal ablation control. Depending on the planned refractive correction, about 80 percent of the corneal ablation is performed with a high fluence level, thus speeding up the treatment. Fine correction is performed with a low fluence level, improving the resolution. The advantage is that the laser treatment is significantly shortened, especially when higher refractions are corrected – without compromising on precision and safety.
The modular SCHWIND CAM offers you tailor-made treatment planning for a broad application range in refractive and therapeutic corneal laser surgery.
The SCHWIND AMARIS eye tracker impresses with ground-breaking performance features. The position of the eye is monitored 1050 times per second with an unequalled reaction time of three milliseconds. Moreover, the eye tracker continuously follows eye movements in all six mentioned dimensions and compensates them actively, thus providing perfect treatment results.
Gentle and effective
The "intelligent Thermal Effect Control" ensures thermally optimized, dynamically adapted distribution of the laser pulses during the treatment. This means that there is always enough time for each area on the cornea to cool down between laser pulses.
This prevents damage to the cornea after long exposure times – even with the SCHWIND AMARIS' very high ablation speed. With its minimum beam size of 0.54mm (FWHM) and its Super-Gaussian beam profile, the SCHWIND AMARIS ensures very high ablation accuracy, resulting in exceptionally smooth treatment surfaces.