To ensure we provide patients with comprehensive services, we made sure that the Dr. Haifa Optical Center provides patients with the best types of optical products, whether they need medical glasses, sunglasses or contact lenses.
- Dispensing of single vision lenses, bifocal lenses, Progressive lenses and special bifocal lenses for children for squint. Hi index lenses are also available.
- We have a special machine called ImpressionIST to take accurate measurements for progressive glasses.
- Dispensing soft contact lenses and toric contact lenses even for cases of high Myopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism. We also dispense soft prosthetic contact lenses.
- Dispensing the latest type of Rose-K lenses and Hybrid contact (Clearkone) lenses for Keratoconus patients.
Other services, including:
- Low vision aids for those having very poor vision.
- Ready-made Prosthetic Shells for cosmetic purposes.
- Special Prisms such as Fresnel prisms to tackle double vision problems.
At the Dr. Haifa Eye Hospital, it is our goal to provide clients with comprehensive ophthalmic care. Therefore, we made sure that our hospital has a pharmacy dedicated to serving all the needs of our patients, so that they are able to cover all of their needs in one stop.